For difficulties with relationships:

If  you are experiencing any of the following:

  • Relationship difficulties of any kind

  • Difficulties with sex

  • Parenting or family-life difficulties

  • Marital, separation or divorce issues

  • If you are a child or a young person and need to talk to someone in confidence (i.e. without any chance of them telling anyone else)

  • If you are an older person and need to talk to someone in confidence 

  • Or if you just need someone to talk to 

Then a relationship support service can help you.

One example is The Relate Organisation, which has offered a very high level of support to many of our patients in the past.

To contact the service you can Click Here:

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website