Problems concerning sexual health:

For problems such as sexually transmitted infections, intimate discomfort, discharge or rash; you may not need to see your GP.

Locally, service to help with these problems are provided by the "Sexual Health Buckinghamshire" service.

You can find their website by clicking Here: 

This is a confidential NHS service and you do not need to see your GP first in order to access this service.

STI Testing: High Wycombe

B - SHAW - Bucks Sexual Health And Well-being service launches - May 2016

Buckinghamshire County Council has recently recommissioned the specialist sexual health services for both 'genitourinary medicine' and 'contraception'.

The new service is known as B-SHAW (Bucks Sexual Health and Well-being). 

Service providers and clinic opening times have changed and there is now one single point of access via a central telephone number: 0300 303 2880.

Further information can be found here:

Problems with sexual health NOT related to infection:

Sex is a very personal thing, and some people find talking about it embarrassing. 

Talking, however, is often the best thing you can do to improve your sex life.

All couples go through phases where they don’t have the time or energy for regular sex. It’s natural to want better sex and sometimes there are specific psychological or medical reasons for your difficulties. 

For help with your sex life Click Here: You do not need to see your GP to access this service, and no record of the help you receive will appear in your medical records unless you specifically ask.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website