For problems with your feet:

For foot problems you may need to see a high street chiropodist or you may need to see a podiatrist.

In neither case do you first need to see a GP unless you have other health complications such as diabetes.

Both services are available via 'self referral'.

For a Chiropodist, just pop in or give them a call.

For a Podiatrist, you need to fill in a form which we can give you to access this free NHS service.

You can download the necessary form here: Podiatry Self Referral Form.

Just fill the form in and take it or post it to the address at the bottom of the second page and they will take it from there.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website