To help you get online access without the need to come into the surgery during the Coronavirus outbreak we have made an online form for you to complete so we can send you via email all you will need to get you online (you will need a Passport or Driving licence to complete this) simply click here
Online services (Including Prescription ordering)
Our practice uses a clinical information system to manage patient records. Each time you have a consultation with a clinician or test results are sent back from the lab, the details are recorded to build up your medical history and help with your future care. The practice also uses the system to book appointments, send letters and update your contact details. Patient Access is a website that displays information from the practice's system and allows you to:
- View and book available appointments.
- View your medication and request further prescriptions.
- View test results.
- View your medical record.
(please note our Care Navigators are unable to give advice on how to setup your account but Patient Access can please visit https://support.patientaccess.com/registration)
Lost your Password for Patient Access?
The surgery are unable to help you to recover your password if you have not verified your email address or mobile telephone number.
You will need to create a brand new account.
- Go the https://support.patientaccess.com/contact-support-form
- Complete your details on the form.
- Under what is your query about?….click account deletion.
- Under details of your query……ask patient access to disassociate your email address and close your account.
- Go into the surgery and ask to have your linkage key reset (take identification).
To request repeat medicine, tick the repeat slip as appropriate and drop it into the surgery or you can post this slip with a self-addressed envelope.
Regular repeat prescriptions should be ready for collection within two/three working days.
Prescriptions that need re-authorisation by a GP, or ones with requests for changes in medication will take longer to process and may require up to five working days.